As per the sources, 4,60,000 Brits do yoga each week with an average of 15 people per class.
The expanded level of stress and face pace of life makes yoga more sensible and relevant to practise in daily life, says Sat Kirtan Kaur Khalsa, a kundalini yoga expert.
People around the globe are chasing behind to discover a space where they can balance and build a greater work-life balance, and that’s where stress chases them.
And yoga is the cure to kick off the stress, enhancing the calmness of both mental and physical health. Wondering How?
Before we decode how and why yoga is the cure for stress, let’s peek at what yoga is?
An Overview On Yoga
Yoga is a bunch of physical, mental and spiritual disciplines which originated in ancient India. Yoga is developed to control and still the mind, determining a detached witness consciousness untouched by the mind and everyday suffering.
The term yoga emanates from the Sanskrit root yuj, implying “to yoke” or “to unite”. The practice drives to construct a union between body, mind and spirit and between the individual self and versatile consciousness.
Such a collaboration neutralises ego-driven opinions and behaviours, designing a sense of spiritual awakening.
Yoga has been rehearsed for thousands of years. While multiple different understandings and styles have been designed, most agree that the supreme goal of yoga is to accomplish liberation from suffering.
Although each business or tradition of yoga has its priority and practices, most concentrate on getting together body, mind, and breath to alter energy or shift consciousness.
What Is Kundalini Yoga?
The term “Kundalini” is derived from the Sanskrit term “kundal,” which indicates “circular.” And as per the practitioners, Kundalini’s power is like a coiled snake: It sits at the bottom of your spine, sleeping and unaroused. Kundalini yoga is performed to trigger the energy, which permits you to move up via the chakras along your spine.
Health Benefits Of Yoga
The benefits of yoga impact differently on different sets of people, say Sat Kirtan Kaur Khalsa. Moreover, the practice of yoga has components that can help flexibility, strength, balance & stability.
Apart from calming down the stress level of the body and mind, yoga also injects various health benefits like maintaining weight loss and greater blood circulation.
Check out the below mentioned health benefits of yoga:
The Do’s And Don’ts Of Yoga Routine
The individuals who practise yoga should know the basic guidelines of yoga that will assist them in gaining the maximum benefits of yoga. Yes, there are a set of rules to follow for a more satisfactory yoga routine. Check out the below-mentioned do’s and don’ts on the checklist before practising yoga.
- Be an early bird for doing yoga.
- Remember to get fresh before practising yoga.
- A well-rested body absorbs the maximum benefits of yoga, so sleep well the night before the yoga plan.
- Do not consume anything before practising yoga; consumption of lightweight food can be done 2 hours prior to practising yoga.
- Include Sattvic food style into your daily food routine.
- Try to perform yoga in an open space or keep the doors and windows open to allow the flow of fresh air & light.
- It is accommodating to do your yoga asana practice in a fixed place every day.
- Don’t perform rigorous or strenuous exercises after yoga asanas.
- Kindly refrain from practising regular yoga asana, especially during your menstrual cycle (PMS) and during pregnancy. Perform asanas only after conferring with your physician and your experienced yoga expert like Sat Kirtan Kaur Khalsa.
- Don’t overeat immediately just before or while doing yoga asanas; stay for at least 2 to 3 hours after eating heavy meals to execute yoga.
- Rest adequately and perform yoga only after full recovery after the guidance from your physician. In case you’re suffering from fever, weakness or illness or have had any surgery, withhold from Yoga asana practice. Also, don’t over-exert your body if you are sorrowing from fresh sprains, strains or fractures.Relaxa comeback advice
- Sidestep smoky places and areas with bad smells, and don’t practise yoga in a cluttered place.
- Children below the age of five years are restricted from being taught or pushed to practise yoga.
- Refrain from consuming drugs or alcohol when doing yoga.
Now that you have got enough knowledge about yoga practice and the basic guideline of practising yoga, you might still require a yoga expert to help you effectively for the best returns of benefits from yoga.
So, looking for an expert? We’ve got your back! Connect Sat Kirtan Kaur Khalsa for effective guidance and maximum results.